Dr. Siv Bublitz (58) is Executive Vice President Editorial and Strategy of S. Fischer Verlage in Frankfurt. She began her professional career at Rowohlt in 1990 as an editor and later as publishing director of imprints Wunderlich and Rowohlt Berlin Verlag. From 2007 until 2017 she was CEO and Publisher of Ullstein Buchverlage in Berlin. She is an active proponent of the German Booksellers’ and Publishers’ Association where she served as a board member from 2016 until her appointment at Fischer in September 2017.
WRITE TO US
- Neu denken und gestalten: das Publishers‘ Forum nimmt eine Auszeit
- Rethinking & Restructuring: The Publishers‘ Forum Will Take a Break
- “Anzapfen der Content-Pipelines” – Artikel auf buchreport.de
- “Sven Fund on Knowledge Unlatched’s New Open Research Library” – article in Publishing Perspectives
- Artikel von Verlage der Zukunft