Sara Sargent is a Senior Executive Editor at Random House Books for Young Readers, where she publishes platform-driven fiction and nonfiction in the picture book, middle grade, and young adult categories. Previously she has held positions at HarperCollins Children’s Books, Simon Pulse (an imprint of Simon & Schuster), and Miramax Books. Sara has worked with #1 New York Times bestselling authors Katty Kay and Claire Shipman, as well as New York Times bestselling authors Laurie Hernandez, Abbi Glines, Ainsley Earhardt, Rosamund Hodge, StacyPlays, and Lisa Maxwell; internationally bestselling author Lily Collins; National Book Award finalist Deb Caletti; and social media influencers Laci Green and Arden Rose. Sara received her Master of Science in journalism from Northwestern University. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
WRITE TO US
- Neu denken und gestalten: das Publishers‘ Forum nimmt eine Auszeit
- Rethinking & Restructuring: The Publishers‘ Forum Will Take a Break
- “Anzapfen der Content-Pipelines” – Artikel auf buchreport.de
- “Sven Fund on Knowledge Unlatched’s New Open Research Library” – article in Publishing Perspectives
- Artikel von Verlage der Zukunft