Robyn Kerkhof leads Selection, Publishing and Curation at Blinkist, an app that offers key ideas from nonfiction books in bitesize audio and text. Launched in 2013, the service has 10+ million users across 130+ countries. Robyn researches and selects the most insightful and illuminating nonfiction titles in English and German to be published as books-in-blinks, and curates Blinkist’s app content. Besides being a curator and nonfiction book market expert, Robyn speaks multiple modern and ancient languages, and hold degrees in Linguistics, Literature and Film Studies, as well as Japanese Studies from universities in Berlin, Tokyo and Oxford.
WRITE TO US
- Neu denken und gestalten: das Publishers‘ Forum nimmt eine Auszeit
- Rethinking & Restructuring: The Publishers‘ Forum Will Take a Break
- “Anzapfen der Content-Pipelines” – Artikel auf buchreport.de
- “Sven Fund on Knowledge Unlatched’s New Open Research Library” – article in Publishing Perspectives
- Artikel von Verlage der Zukunft