Vivian Berghahn is Managing Director and Journals Editorial Director at Berghahn Books. In addition to overseeing the journals division at Berghahn, her responsibilities include advancing the company’s online initiatives and the strategic development of its overall publishing program. With nearly 20 years of experience in academic publishing, she previously worked for Blackwell Publishing and Northeastern University Press and currently serves on the AAP-PSP Committee and as co-opted member of the ALPSP Council.
WRITE TO US
- Neu denken und gestalten: das Publishers‘ Forum nimmt eine Auszeit
- Rethinking & Restructuring: The Publishers‘ Forum Will Take a Break
- “Anzapfen der Content-Pipelines” – Artikel auf buchreport.de
- “Sven Fund on Knowledge Unlatched’s New Open Research Library” – article in Publishing Perspectives
- Artikel von Verlage der Zukunft