Virginie Clayssen is Chief Innovation Officer for Editis, France’s second largest publisher, president of the digital publishing working group of the french publisers association, vice-president of EDRLab (Europena Digital Reading Lab, european headquarter of ex IDPF and Readium Foundation). After obtaining her Master’s degree in Architecture, Virginie Clayssen oriented herself to the field of new technologies and specialized in multimedia. She has worked in the field of video, computer graphics, CD-Rom and Web design.
WRITE TO US
- “Publishing 4.0: ‘Wir werden gezwungen, Routinen an Maschinen zu delegieren'”
- Artikel zu Linked-Open-Data-Projekt beim Forum
- Speakers for the Forum topic “Using the Enhanced Value-creation Chain”
- Referenten zum Thema “Erweiterung der Wertschöpfungskette”
- News from Rovio who will be present at Forum 2017 …