In his current position Philipp Neie has been managing Schweitzer Fachinformationen oHG, a leading Information Supplier and Service Company since 2005 as CEO. Prior to this he went through several different stages and territories internationally with the former Subscription Agent Swets und Zeitlinger B.V., starting his role as Customer Service Manager in Frankfurt and emerging his carrier – via a 4 Year CEO-Ship with Swets in the USA – to a Director at HQ in the Netherlands. Going Back Philipp Neie was charged with the CFO Role with one of Virgin Interactive Entertainment subsidiaries in Frankfurt and Hamburg, and prior to this performed as Manager Credit Contol at Nintendo of Europe. Having served as Chassis Pool Administrator with Transamerica Leasing, Inc in San Francisco, CA he was able to put his formal education in the field of Banking Business Administration to use.
WRITE TO US
- Neu denken und gestalten: das Publishers‘ Forum nimmt eine Auszeit
- Rethinking & Restructuring: The Publishers‘ Forum Will Take a Break
- “Anzapfen der Content-Pipelines” – Artikel auf buchreport.de
- “Sven Fund on Knowledge Unlatched’s New Open Research Library” – article in Publishing Perspectives
- Artikel von Verlage der Zukunft