Philipp Hess studied Engineering and Industrial Design in the Netherlands and Japan, before getting into scholarly content while working for Kiron, a platform that offers higher education to refugees. He is currently the Head of Publisher Relations at the Knowledge Unlatched GmbH and is pursuing a complimentary Master Degree at the Hochschule St.Gallen and the University of Arts Berlin in „Leadership in digital Innovation“. His goal is to make knowledge accessible to everyone, everywhere and to help shape the future dissemination of scholarly content.
WRITE TO US
- Neu denken und gestalten: das Publishers‘ Forum nimmt eine Auszeit
- Rethinking & Restructuring: The Publishers‘ Forum Will Take a Break
- “Anzapfen der Content-Pipelines” – Artikel auf buchreport.de
- “Sven Fund on Knowledge Unlatched’s New Open Research Library” – article in Publishing Perspectives
- Artikel von Verlage der Zukunft