Katja Böhne is a political scientist, and has been responsible for Marketing & Communications at Frankfurter Buchmesse for ten years. She specializes in corporate communication, corporate branding and consumer brands. Prior to that, she worked for ten years at the international communications agency fischerAppelt for clients in the pharmaceutical industry, for consumer goods manufacturers and as a consultant for corporate projects. Other stops included small communication agencies and a 1-year-internship in the communications department of the Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival.
WRITE TO US
- Neu denken und gestalten: das Publishers‘ Forum nimmt eine Auszeit
- Rethinking & Restructuring: The Publishers‘ Forum Will Take a Break
- “Anzapfen der Content-Pipelines” – Artikel auf buchreport.de
- “Sven Fund on Knowledge Unlatched’s New Open Research Library” – article in Publishing Perspectives
- Artikel von Verlage der Zukunft