As VP & Lead Analyst, Kate leads Outsell’s coverage and research of education information solutions in all areas of the education marketplace, including K-12, higher education, professional training, and human capital management. Kate’s reports have delivered market sizing data on a range of sub-segment topics, such as digital textbooks, English Language Teaching (ELT) resources, and big data solutions in education. She has investigated the value chain for the provision of information-related solutions into education markets and analysed the impact of phenomena such as Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs), gamification, and open educational resources (OERs). Kate serves as an executive-level advisor and consultant to Outsell’s education-focused clients on issues such as new market entry, product development, and digital growth strategies. In addition, she covers the education and training information segment’s financial performance and benchmarks. Kate has served on the Content Division Board of the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) and on the board of the Data Committee of the PPA’s Business Media Group (formerly the UK Data Publishers Association, or DPA).
WRITE TO US
- “Publishing 4.0: ‘Wir werden gezwungen, Routinen an Maschinen zu delegieren'”
- Artikel zu Linked-Open-Data-Projekt beim Forum
- Speakers for the Forum topic “Using the Enhanced Value-creation Chain”
- Referenten zum Thema “Erweiterung der Wertschöpfungskette”
- News from Rovio who will be present at Forum 2017 …