Alongside his advisory work for investors and industry players, David Worlock chairs Outsell’s Global Leadership Councils, a member-service for CEOs and senior executives of media publishing and information provider firms. David founded Electronic Publishing Services Ltd. (EPS) in 1985, a research and consultancy company working with the digital content industry in developing strategies for products and markets in consumer and business sectors. Outsell acquired EPS in 2006. David received his degree in History from the University of Cambridge.
WRITE TO US
- Save the Date: Motto für das Publishers‘ Forum 2019 am 9.-10. Mai
- Save the Date: motto for the Publishers‘ Forum 2019 from 9-10 May
- Articles summing up key findings of the 2018 event
- Please save the date for the 2019 event
- “Four ‘New Models’ at Publishers’ Forum in Berlin: ‘Going Full Circle’” – article in Publishing Perspectives