Benedikt is a Vice President of Bertelsmann Education Group, where he leads the Group’s globalbusiness development efforts. Bertelsmann Education Group encompasses Bertelsmann SE & Co.KGaA’s education businesses. The Group is shaping learning in the 21st century with online educationofferings focused on the healthcare and technology sectors. In addition to his group-level role, Benediktserves as COO of one of Bertelsmann Education’s portfolio companies, focusing on online educationfor the healthcare industry. Bertelsmann is a media, services and education company that operates inabout 50 countries around the world. The company has more than 117,000 employees and generated revenues of €17.1 billion in financial year 2015. Before joining Bertelsmann in 2012, Benedikt workedin the Venture Capital sector for Holtzbrinck Digital and co-founded a consulting firm.
WRITE TO US
- “Publishing 4.0: ‘Wir werden gezwungen, Routinen an Maschinen zu delegieren'”
- Artikel zu Linked-Open-Data-Projekt beim Forum
- Speakers for the Forum topic “Using the Enhanced Value-creation Chain”
- Referenten zum Thema “Erweiterung der Wertschöpfungskette”
- News from Rovio who will be present at Forum 2017 …