After degrees in English Literature from Oxford and York, Benedicte Page started her career at academic publisher Routledge. She then took a route into journalism and joined The Bookseller as its book news editor, covering new books and author interviews. She later made a move onto the news desk, and after a six-month stint at The Guardian, returned to become The Bookseller’s news editor and then deputy editor.
WRITE TO US
- “Publishing 4.0: ‘Wir werden gezwungen, Routinen an Maschinen zu delegieren'”
- Artikel zu Linked-Open-Data-Projekt beim Forum
- Speakers for the Forum topic “Using the Enhanced Value-creation Chain”
- Referenten zum Thema “Erweiterung der Wertschöpfungskette”
- News from Rovio who will be present at Forum 2017 …