Personalized marketing, transmedia storytelling, changes in consumer behavior; new direct-to-consumer distribution channels …
Publishing and reading in the context of smartphones, social media, and mobile commerce …
Counterbalancing changes in the market through strategic expansion of the publishing portfolio …
These are the fields in which today’s important business decisions are taken.
At the Publishers’ Forum, these are also the subjects of this year’s keynotes which will put up signposts and present outlooks on the changing terrain of publishing.
Among the proven thought leaders who will be sharing their experience with you are
- Klaus Driever, digital strategist for the Allianz insurance group
- Ilian Uzunov from Ontotext, AI and machine learning specialists
- Global consumption expert Paula Zuccotti
- Felim McGrath from leading market analysts GlobalWebIndex
- Joerg Rheinboldt from Plug and Play, the Axel Springer start-up accelerator, which has given more than 100 new companies a leg up.
Can you afford to miss two days of concentrated, high-value input and high-level networking? Join us on 26-27 April in Berlin: register now.
Keep up with the latest changes to the agenda on Twitter via @publishersforum and #pf18.